Sunday, October 12, 2008

sariah 8 years old!!!





35 weeks pregnant

so 8 years ago tonight i was at mesa Lutheran hospital in labor getting ready to welcome my sweet little baby girl sariah.it was a thursday night and i had just gone to the dr that day , i was 36 weeks exactly. my dr checked me and i was 3cm. he said it would be fine that she would be ready. he said that just by that exam i would probably go into labor. i was so excited. so i went home finished packing my bags and then i was off to TARGET to finish my shopping. around 7 or so we decided to go into the hospital. i was told bt several nurses that i would probably go home. my dr wasnt on call so i had to settle for another dr. that dr came in and told me that it was to early and my baby needed to stay in and that he was gonna check me and then send me home. well he checked me and sure enough i was 5cm and my bag of water was bulging. he was like i guess your not going anywhere. i was like duh!! he broke my water (about 11pm) and instantly i was having contractions. i told them i want an epidural. so about an hour later i got that and everything was good. so about 3 am i was like its time to push. so they checked me and i was ready to go . they got everything set up and with a few pushes my beautiful 5lbs 7 oz 19 in healthy baby girl was here. sariah kayleen morris was finally here.october 13, 2000.3;34 am. i had never felt the emotions that i felt at that moment. the amount of love i felt was incomparable. i knew at that moment heavenly father had blessed me and trusted me to take care of this precious angel. these past 8 years have been challenging and adventurous but well worth it. im so grateful to have her as my daughter, she is turning into a beautiful young lady and i am so proud of her. i love you sariah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
just a few hours old1st birthday2nd bday3rd bday

4th bday5th bday6th bday7th bday

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is growing up way too fast!

Big hugs and kisses Birthday Girl!

Cori White said...

ah.. you look so cute all pregnant!!! she is a dollie! Happy Bday Sariah!

Micah plumb said...

Soooo cute

Micah plumb said...

I meant sariah