Wednesday, October 29, 2008

its not fare........my baby is turning 4!!!





so 4 years ago tonight i was just finishing up a night of football as westwood had their homecoming game.. i was feeling very pregnant at that point and it didnt help that i had to climb to the very top of the bleachers to sit .. so after a fabulous game of football which by the way westwood won, we headed back to my parents house to get things ready for a yard sale i was putting on the next day. i had gone to my ob that day and i was only dilated to 1 centimeter.. i guess i thought no worry, they were telling me i was 36 weeks so i was like ok hell come when hes ready. well that night as i wound my self down and headed to bed around 230 little did i know what events were about to take place. about 330 i got up to go to one of my routine night visits to the bathroom . i sat down and did my business and at the end of it i was like wow i havent peed that much in forever.. so i really didnt think much of it til i laid back down and i continued to pee.. or for a brief moment thats what i thought was happening. then i thought well maybe my water broke, maybe ill lay here for a few and see what happens.. well i thought about how fast my other labors had gone once my water had broke and thought about my sisters how fast each child they delivered the next came even quicker.. so i nudged aaron and let him know that i thought my water broke.... well he didnt think much of it because all i got out of him was eeeeckkkk. im like ok thanks alot... so i went up 2 flights of stairs to my moms room( we were living there at the time while our first house was being built) so i finally got to her room and by that point my pj bottoms were soaked. i was like mom i think my water broke, she asked are you sure?/ i was like well either that or my bladder broke. so i finally got aaron up and he stood in front of the closet say what should i wear?? lol so by that time is was already 4 am. we were finally out of the house. mesa Lutheran was just 3 blocks away. we got there and i was just starting to feel some contractions. we got up in the room got in thr bed and the nurse checked me i was 7 to 8 centimeters.. it was 415.. i was like i want my epidural. the nurse daid well ill have to call him in, so i dont know about any of you but i always thought there was a dr at the hospital ready to give you your epidural... well theres not.. he finally got there which seemed to be an eternity.at that time it was about 15 til.. i had been screaming and yelling and punching the machines, he got in there i sat up he was fiddling around and i was like the baby is coming right now.. the nurse had me lay back down , she told him to stop that the babies head was right there. so needles to say there was no epidural. i pushed 2 times and mr samuel aaron morris entered into his world. 4:53 am . weighing in at 6lbs 10 oz october 30,.. he is the sweetest most loving little boy i love him soo much and cant imagine my life without him..he has brought such great joy into my life..he loves his brother and sisters dearly and i hate saying it but loves his dad more then anything in this world.. i would have loved to have such a bond with my dad as he has with his.. he is a very strong spirit and i love that heavenly father allowed him to come to me.. i love you sammy!!!HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!!


october 2008 preschool pic

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Aunt Amy loves you!

Miss Niss said...

he's so cute!!

Carrie Allen said...

I remember when you moved in he was just a baby. How time flies!! He's so adorable - and way to go having him without an epidural. That is a big fear of mine. Ü