Monday, October 20, 2008

i was tagged!!!







I was asked to take pictures of the following 10 things. But there was a catch — no prepping, primping, or picking up. The point is to see how these things/items/people exist in real life. Take your camera and just go for it.


please keep in mind i just moved into my new home less then a week ago so things are a little out of place.


here it goes


1. our fridge:


2. our closet:


3. kitchen sink:


4. toilet:


5. my favorite shoes:


6. my favorite room:


7.what are my kids doing:sammy was taking a nap and the 3 older kids were at school


8. laundry :allll done!!


9.self portrait:


10.dream vacation:bahamas


and i tag all my blogger buddies that havent done this yet!!! thanks tahmi

2 comments:

Amy said...

ah crap! :)

and BTW HOW on earth do you get laundry DONE??? That never happens here!

Marily said...

Man it's taken me a long time to comment back to you! Glad you came across your blog--it's good to see what you are up to and your kids are so cute!