Sunday, June 29, 2008

my kids

So I've had a rough couple weeks with the kids being out of school so i thought that it might help if i type in some things i love about my kids!!! here i go


~DANIEL~


he gives great hugs


my very best helper. he will do anything for me.


he always wants to go with me.


he is a great big brother


great example to ME


he is very loving and kind


hes a great student


he does the best dolphin noise EVER(if your ever around ask him to do it, its amazing)


he has the sweetest spirit


he is very active


great at video games


~SARIAH~


loving


kind


generous


I LOVE IT WHEN SHE CUDDLES UP TO ME AND STROKES MY ARM WITH HER FINGERS


very forgiving


greatest big sister


great friend


helps out around the house


her beautiful smile


her willingness to choose the right


she has a beautiful singing voice


~MALIAH~


cuddle bug


cheesy smile(but i love it)


her dance moves, she makes me laugh


loves her little brother to death


her ability to love everyone


sweet spirit


she is a total diva and i love it


her new yorker acsent


her motherly qualities(she is always mothering everyone Else's kids)


she always has a hug and kids or an i love you for me:)


~SAMMY~


his bleach blond hair


his dark skin


his adorable lil half smile


his laugh


his beautiful blue eyes


his butterfly kisses


he looks up to his dad like he is his hero.


he loves his brother and sisters soo much


when he gives in and cuddles with me instead of daddy


his little song he made up which goes a lil like this:i love daddy , i love mommy, i love dano, i love riri i love leelee.. it is the cutes thing...

i just want them to know how much they have in packed my life and that not a day goes by that my love and respect grows for them.they are all turning out to be awesome kids and i love them dearly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!!

I need to do today! (mine are on my last nerve!)

joy and a blessing joy and a blessing joy and a blessing...

Miss Niss said...

sweet post! ur kids are so cute:)