Monday, June 2, 2008

getting back

so i got home from utah last night!!

i totally didnt want to come home because i was leaving all four of my sisters.

it trully hit me how much an impact this had on my moods and behaviors when i was up there.

i was dreading the fact that i had to leave on sunday, friday night. when i should have been having fun i was feeling sorry for myself. i would have totally stayed up there if it wornt for the fact i had 4 beautiful children calling me every couple of hours crying"please come home mommy".it made me want to fly all my kids and hubby up there instantly.

i didnt want to say anything to my sisters about how i was feeling, because i knew if i did i woould have totally broke down. it was so hard for me keeping it in.but any who i had a total blast and i couldnt ask for better sisters and mom. i love them so much. i dont think they know what an impact the have on my life. i am struggling so hard right now in my life. and i feel like if i had just one that lived here it would totally help me.(meaning my sisters)mom lives close but mom isnt the sister.3 of the four sisters are from my mom. we have such a close connection and i am greatful for that.my oldest sister is from my father(amber). i just was connected with her about 4 years ago. she is amazing and i love here dearly. but on the other hand we do not have that closeness i have with my 3 other sisters. amber is great i love her so much and i pray to have the bond with her as i have with the other sisters.. i was also able to meet up with my best friend wendys son who lives in ogden(james) he is a blast. my lil sis ashley and i met up with him at temple square we had so much fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are gonna make me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you already!

I am only a phone call away!

Miss Niss said...

looks like you had a GREAT time! glad you had fun