Thursday, June 19, 2008

new calling part 2

so i got a call last week from the ex. secretary asking if i could meet with one of the bishopric. what went threw my mind was that they had a mix up because they just put in a new 2nd counselor. so yesterday when the ex Secretary called me back to confirm i asked him.. is this about my calling as a scout leader? because there was so much confusion with my scout calling.. meaning: that they actually called and sustained me in sacrament and i had no clue i was getting the calling.. i was not actually there that sunday when that had happened.. well he assured me it was for another calling! and i was thinking well i just got the scout calling and i was really looking forward to it.so last night i went in and they asked me to be a visiting teaching supervisor along with my scout calling!i was like cool 2 callings. i think this is just making up for the last year i was unable to have a calling!! i am so excited about both callings and for the changes it will have in me !!
this is truly a blessing and i cant wait

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!