Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July fun







So we pretty much decided that this year we were gonna stay pretty simple for the 4th. we dint plan anything big, only to spent time with each other. we started off by sleeping in then heading over to aarons older brother dannys house, were he put in a ceiling fan!lol then they ordered pizza and we ate lunch. we then headed over to carson pool for a family swim. we were already in the neighborhood so we thought that would be fun. all the kids love swimming. sariah and daniel r now experts at the diving boards. after that we headed to the in laws to say hi. we got ther and they invited us to stay for bbq.. yay another meal i didnt have to prepare.lol after habnging with them a bit we decided to head on home to catch the schnepp farm fireworks. which r practically in our fronnt yard(not really but its only llike 3 miles away here are some pics of our day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO FUN!!!!!!! So whenyou gonna all come up here and go camping with us???

Give kisses to my kids from Aunt Maymi!

Miss Niss said...

looks like a GREAT time!!! i love the pic of you and aaron, so cute!

Michelle Bebe said...

okay so add me as a friend lady!!! cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Your kids have grown so much too!!! Why are your kids going back to school so soon? Are they on a modified year round? Blast... I hate it when my kids go back... :(

Kathryn said...

hey, I keep forgetting to comment back. Yep, Jill is my cousin. Well, she is my cousin's wife, but she is great so I'll claim her as a cousin and not as a cousin-in-law. John (my cousin) is good friends with my husband Ryan, so John played a vital part in getting Ryan and I together.