Wednesday, July 30, 2008

birthday weekend

so last weekend aaron and i celebrated our birthdays! aaron turned 30 on friday and i turned 26 on sunday. we had a very busy but fun weekend. saturday we went to sunsplash with the kids and had so much fun going down all the slides and hanging out. aarons mom came and brought alll of us lunch, my mom and baby sis came aswell. we had so much fun and im glad they cam to celebrate with us. that night ash(lil sis) watched the 4 kids so we could go out to dinner. we went to macayos. we had a great time. my moms boss is in a band and his band played there that night. we also went to the cheesecake factory for our birthday treat!1 ohhhhh how i love the cheesecake.. Carmel pecan turtle is my favorite(sorry no pics, i forgot my camera and wasnt gonna drive 30 miles to go back home and get it!!!

4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Happy Late Birthday!! That cheesecake is my favorite too!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

Miss Niss said...

me and you will have to have a "girls night" soon and head to cheesecake factory!! :)

Patti Price said...

happy Late birthdays. I didn't know Aaron was my age. I always thought you two were the same age. We need to get together again soon! I LOVE the family pic!