Monday, April 20, 2009

updates

just a quick update. Easter was awesome. we had lots of family and friends over at our house. we usually do it at my moms bud this year i wanted to do it at mine. it was great. i love having family and friends over. we had a fabulous meal lots and lots of food. and then we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. i always get emotional around Easter pondering on what the saviour did for us.
in other news me my mom and my sister in law Denise threw a baby shower for my little bro Logan and Noelle this last weekend. it was so nice. I'm so glad my bro and Noelle got to come down from Michigan and visit with us. her belly is so cute and i cant wait to meet my new nephew in June.
other then that we've been keeping very busy. both Sariah and Daniel had science projects due and I'm so glad those are out of the way. all the kids went threw having some kind of sickness with pretty much fevers for the last oh 2 weeks. so i think every one now is over that. we hardly ever get sick over here so I'm glad to see its over. Ive been keeping very busy with my 9 year old bear cub scouts. as of right now Aaron still has a job and we are so blessed.they are going down to 32 hours a week for the summer to save some money so they don't have to lay anyone off. so were hoping that Aaron has enough vacation time to keep us at the same amount of money a week . so please keep us in your prayers and we will do the same for all of you.:-) so hope everyone had a blessed Easter.. and I'm totally not looking forward to the summer weather.. ughh

0 comments: