Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my new addiction


so i just wanted to say that i absolutely love the twilight saga!! i didn't know what all the hype was until first i saw the movie oh about 2 weeks ago.. and then i decided to try and read the books. just to let you know i am totally not a reader.. ask anyone who really truly knows me. so i read the 1st book oh in 4 days. from sunday night to Thursday. well i decided to start the 2nd so i read the second oh in less the 24 hours and then i read number 3 in less then 24 .. and so yes i have to say i read the 4th book in less then 24 hours as well.im sad to say though as much as i loved the ending.. im sad that it is over.. its killing me.. well i guess ill start over now until im sick of them.. hahahaha

3 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Welcome to the Twilight world! Stop by my Twilight blog!

Autumn said...

I am totally with you!! I love the books and when I was finished reading them was a little sad. Re-read them... they are even better the second time!!

Amy said...

Bwahahahahhaha! I told you! I knew you would get sucked in like the rest of us!