Thursday, April 2, 2009

A LITTLE VENT!!!

PLEASE BARE WITH ME !!!
so i had this friend i met about 4 years ago, well about a year into the friendship it went sour and we went our separate ways.that was clearly the best thing! well its been what almost 3 years since I've talked to her, but i see her from time to time because we live in the same neighborhood.to me this woman is poison!!! she has a way of doing things making things really bad. well before we moved she was constantly driving down our street.. there was no reason for her to do that. no one on that street likes her!!! hahahaha its totally true too!! well when we moved i knew it was going to be a matter of time before she found out where we lived!!! well that day has come. this morning i was cleaning my kitchen window that looks out to the front yard! GUESS WHO DROVE BY????
STALKER WOMAN!!! honestly why cant we move on and just move on!!!I'm so sick of it!!
i really don't know what else to do!! i wish like i said she would just move on and forget about me!! i pray every night that i will have the strength to just not do anything and i even pray for her that she will move on! but 3 years later come on i feel like maybe shes a little obsessed!!

4 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

do do do do do do do do do

Nikki said...

Pray! That is all I can say. I think I know who it is. If it is just Pray.

Bonnie said...

It is probably just her way of trying to bug you! Ignore her don't let her have the satisfaction of taking your time and energy. Easier said than done.

Amy said...

I feel your pain sister! Hang in there!