Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my mom


so saturday i took my mom to get a pedicure for her mothers day gift. she was in hawaii on the actual day .i was kinda sad that she wasnt here.it wasnt the same without her.well anyways we went just the 2 of us and got pedicures. we got to talk and just hang out. im so greatful for her. she is one of my best friends. she is a great mom and a great grandma aswell as being a great friend. i value every opinion of her she gives. she is great and i love her for that. i couldnt have asked for a greater mom and friend. i love you mom!!!!

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

such a cute picture! i love it! AND pedicures are the BEST...I am due for one, my last one was back on my bday in march! yikes!!! glad you had a good time with your mom, aren't moms just the BEST??!!

Morris family said...

thanks this pic was actually taken when we went to ny in october!

Anonymous said...

Our mom ROCKS!