Thursday, May 15, 2008

really sad

so it real really has hit me that my last sister living in az is moving to utah and joining my older sisters there. i am really having a hard time emotionally with this. i think partly i am jealous because i cant just get up and move my family and my life there as well. i have been so angry with ashley and i have just come to terms with why i have been feeling that way... its because she is moving and i'm once again getting left behind. im not able to travel there very often and with my moms recent job working for the airlines ashley and my mom have been able to travel thee several times sometimes in a month to go scrapbooking, to birthdays, and just to have fun while i am left home .. it really sucks i hate it, i see me being very close to all my sisters and i almost felt betrayed when i was told ash was moving. i am not close to my sister in laws at all and i hate it. i try and try and nothing ever goes the way i want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam!!!! I'm sorry for what you are going through. I know how hard it is to feel left behind. I'm here if you need me! Oh and if you ever feel like running, me and Kalyn Tanner (I don't know if you remember her) run Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 5:30 (a.m.) Just let me know if you ever want to join us! :)

Miss Niss said...

that totally SUCKS!!! I dont know what its like having sisters, since i dont have any...but i've always wished i had that "sister bond" that they have....my mom is my "sister" i guess you could say, best friend...pretty much everything to me!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU SISTER! I wish you were able to be up here too! I MISS YOU! I am glad you are coming to visit next week!