Tuesday, May 18, 2010

wow!!!

wow its been quite awhile since i have posted ANYTHING at all... so many things so little time.. we are doing OK and getting by..my little sis got married a couple weeks ago and we were in utah for that.. it was awesome and exhausting all at once.. i got to see my brother who i hadn't seen in a year and got to see 3 of 4 of my sisters.. we are seriously thinking of moving to utah in the near future..I'm hoping everything will workout so we can make that happen.. i would love to live close to ALL my sisters.. all my sisters live in utah..well that's it for now.. i will hopefully be back soon

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is a good goal. I would love to live by my favorite sister but I hate Vegas lol... I hope you guys can make Utah happen in the future

Danielle said...

We would love to have you up here in Utah! Sorry I didn't get to say hi at Nate and Ashley's reception. My husband had to go to work so I had to get back to be with the kids! Let me know when you come up again!

Denise said...

I know I should say "don't go, I'll miss you", but Utah's pretty awesome, and it would be kick-a to be by all your sisters. Maybe we'll even move there in a few years.