Thursday, March 12, 2009

thoughts, ramblings , feelings

i just wanted to write my thoughts down real quick! i wanna say how grateful i sm to know that we have a plan. im so grateful for a beautiful family.i know that the church of jesus christ is the true church i know that my savior lives and that we will meet again. i know that we have a living prophet on this earth that knows and talks with god.im so grateful that i was able to be sealed to my family almost 8 years ago. i know i will always be with them forever and ever and ever. there is not a day that goes by that i don't feel the love of my savior , and without that feeling i would be lost. i know that i can turn to him and my father in heaven in prayer and be guided for things i am struggling in. right know in my life i am struggling and it is making it so much easier to deal with knowing that i have the love and support of my father in heaven.
I'm so grateful for my husband. i really don't think he knows how much i truly love and adore him. he does so much for our family. he is a hard worker and he loves me and our four beautiful children so much.
so much has gone on in our lives in the past 11 years. i am not the same person i was 11 years ago... i am better, stronger more spiritual... i have a testimony!
11 years ago i had no clue i would be a mother to 4 wonderful children, who love the gospel and love me unconditionally.yesterday we had conferences with the kids teachers, we went to daniels and his teacher gave me his essay, he was to write about his hero.. guess who his hero is??? ME!!!! I am so honored to be this 10 year olds hero.. i guess im doing something right.. for those of you who don't know, daniel is not my child by blood, but for eternity he is mine. he was sealed to me and for that i am so grateful. he is an amazing son. i am honored to call hm my son. i love him so much.

0 comments: