Wednesday, December 3, 2008

prayers please


i know this may sound silly but im asking everyone to pray for our Ginnie pig. yesterday after getting home from getting the kids from school i went strait to my room to put my keys away , when i heard horrible screaming coming from my kids. i ran to the hall where my Ginnie pig way sitting in a pool of blood. apparently my youngest sammy used a chair to tak him out. welll the chair tipped and they fell. thats all we know.i at first thought he was going to die . me and the four kids were all in hysterics. we were all balling and screaming. at one point i ran outside to see if any of my neighbors were home to help me. i dont do well with bloody stuff. my oldest daniel came into the bathroom and said " mom lets have a prayer" so we had a prayer and things seemed to calm down a bit. sariah at one point even said lets call 911. and my heart melted and i told her there was nothing they could do for him.we dont know what exactly is bothering him he hasnt eaten or drank much. we are gonna see how he does and if all else fails take him into the vet. he is a big part of our family, my kids love him and ive grown to love the little thing. so please keep our fam in your prayers

1 comments:

debra said...

prayers for animals are not silly! Count ours in! Hope he gets well. What a scary story!