Wednesday, August 27, 2008

miss maliah turns 5!! today!!!




i cant believe my liah bug is five today!!! wow!! on august 27th 2003 at 3:35 pm on a wednesday afternoon Maliah Heather Doreen Morris made her debut into this world weighing in at 7lbs 1 oz. i remember seeing her for the first time. what a beautiful little spirit. i knew on that day i had someone so special. she was the sweetest baby. watching her grow these past 5 years have been amazing. i want her to know how much i love her and how grateful i am to have her in our family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! 5 years... wow. It goes by SO fast! When did we get so old?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Give her hugs from me!!!!! Sorry I was so out of it, or I would have at least called her! Tell my pixie-elf Happy Birthday!!!!

Cori White said...

shes so little still.. i loved the one of you prego with her about to pop.. too cute!

kellybelly said...

oh my gosh-the kids look so cute all together!

Carrie Allen said...

Hey Samantha,
I found your blog off of Julie Butler's. These pictures are too cute!! Go check out our blog too!